“Your brows introduce you before you speak”
Microblading is a hand tool technique which enhances your brows by implanting pigment in hair-like strokes in the epidermis to create the look by fuller brows.
Why choose semi-permanent make up?
- Enhance your features
- Natural ,stunning final results
- Fashionable look
- No more hassle of taking make up off at night
- Waterproof Results
- Safe And Painless
What can I expect?
After a treatment the area will look red, sometimes raised and darker than the desired result. It can take three to seven days to heal, slight sloughing may occur and then the colour will look approximately 50% lighter. The true colour then comes through over one to two months later.
24 hours prior, do not take the following substances: Tea, coffee, soft drinks with caffeine
Permanent Makeup is administered over two to three sessions.The treatment is not painful but can be tender. Anaesthetic can be used before and during the treatment to control the sensation.
Post-Treatment Care (For 7-14 days after the procedure)
- NO WATER EXPOSURE for 48 hours and then minimal water for the following week.
- AVOID EXPOSURE TO SUN Use effective sunscreen 30SPF or higher for protection.
- YOU MUST TAKE anti-viral tablets before and after each treatment if you have EVER had a cold sore.
- DO NOT TOUCH THE AREA No scratching, rubbing, or picking the scabs. No facial treatments.
- AVOID USING COSMETICS ON THE AREA .
- AVOID WORKING IN THE GARDEN, dirt, pollutants from the environment may cause infections.
- AVOID seafood, salty and spicy foods.
- AVOID SWIMMING, hot baths, showers.
- AVOID taking multivitamins with Vitamin A in, or using Retinol containing products on the area.